TALLINN TRAVEL POSTER
This Tallinn city travel poster is:
- a museum-quality poster printed on thick and durable matte paper. (10.3 mil, 189 g/m²)
- printed on archival, acid-free paper that yields giclée print quality.
- printed edge to edge (with no white borders)
- sold as a print only. No frame is included.
The Tallinn canvas print:
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
- Mounting brackets included
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- 1.5" deep
**FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE**
Visit Estonia with this wall art print for your home decor designs. The Traveltastic collection is a trip around the world. Pack your bags because these illustrations may just inspire the globetrotter in you for your next travel plan! These digital drawings are a great way to map your life! Did you know that Tallinn was inhabited as far back as 5,000 years ago and over the centuries has been occupied by multiple kingdoms and countries.
Prints are carefully rolled, and then put into a sturdy craft tube.
Mugs and pillows are packaged either in a box or a well cushioned wrap to prevent wear and tear.